To setup Thrive on your custom domain follow the steps below:
- Go to your domain provider, for example Go Daddy.
- Go to the domain settings, and find your DNS record management.
- Now choose to Add a DNS record.
- For record Type, select A.
- Enter the details for your A record:
- Host: Enter the host name the record should link with.
For example if you want to redirect to a subdomain such as order.xyz.com, then enter "order" in the host name.
In case you want to redirect to your domain as it is then enter "@" in the host.
- Points to: Enter our IP here, 18.104.22.168
- TTL: Let the default value remain here. Usually 1 hour.
- Once you've completed the step above, please visit: https://dnschecker.org/all-dns-records-of-domain.php and enter your domain and verify that only a single A record exists for your domain or subdomain pointing to 22.214.171.124. In case multiple A records exist, please remove the extras.
- After adding the A record as required, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the same. We will complete the setup then.